- Laser Slicer now sits in the 'Laser' tab for recent Blender versions.
- New options can place each slice in a separate file with the following positions:
- Top left - slices are in the top left of each sheet
- Staggered - slices are positioned on each sheet as if they were positioned on one sheet.
- Centre - each slice appears at the centre of each sheet.
- A cut thickness option to specify a gap between slices.
- The number of slices that will be cut are now estimated so you can see if you have a long wait in front of you.
Below is an example of the svg output from slicing our Reverend Mother, Suzanne.